- Mobility Platform
The Genesys Impact Mobility Platform helps transportation companies advance and modernize their business models to compete in today’s market. Our platform supports transportation businesses with iOS and Android applications development, mobile backend development, API development and online user acquisition.
- Payment Platform
Payments platforms are vulnerable to fraud, hackers, and other bad actors. The Genesys Impact Mobility platform features a robust driver payment platform that is built on top of Stripe and PCI compliance. Stripe handles billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
- Fare Calculation
Genesys Impact Mobility partners with DC Department of For-Hire Vehicles (DFHV) approved Digital Taxicab Solution (DTS) providers.
- First 1/8 mile: $3.50 (includes Passenger Surcharge of $0.25)
- Each additional mile: $2.16
- Wait rate per hour: $25.00
- Wait time begins five (5) minutes after time of arrival at dispatch location.
- No wait time charged for premature response to a dispatch.
- Wait time charged while taxicab is stopped or slowed to less than ten (10) miles per hour for longer than sixty (60) seconds.
- Wait time charged for delays or stopovers at the direction of the passenger.
- Telephone Dispatch, two dollars $2.00
- Additional passenger, one dollar $1.00 (regardless of the number of additional passengers)
- Declared Snow Emergency Fee, fifteen dollars $15.00
- Group or Shared Riding: as each passenger arrives at his or her destination fare due shall be paid by passenger(s) leaving the cab.
- Shared Riding Venues: Union Station, Verizon Center or Nationals Park or other locations designated by an administrative order of the Department of For-Hire Vehicles
- Airport Surcharge or toll paid: if any, amount charged shall be the same amount that was paid.
- Delivery Service (messenger service and parcel pick-up and delivery): same rate as single passenger unless vehicle hired by the hour